CALL 01844 390910
Like us on Facebook share us on Google Plus RSS Feed Link

Buildings Insurance

Insuring your property and its contents can be a mine field, making sure what you have is protected, for many this will be the most expensive asset and therefore protecting this is will be essential.

Our advisers have extensive knowledge in finding the right product for you ensuring you're not under insured or, with a company that has a bad reputation for claims.

For Independent Advice
Complete our Building Insurance Enquiry

Your Bright Money Independent insurance adviser can help assist in finding the most suitable type of insurance for your needs, with a company that has a good reputation for claims and, most importantly has competitive premiums for this cover.

We are able to arrange this in connection with your mortgage or, on a standalone basis; we will not charge a fee nor add an administration charge to your policy. Not only do we provide standard residential buildings and contents insurance we also offer the following:

  • commercial insurance
  • landlord portfolio insurance
  • block management with directors insurance attached
  • buy to let / let to buy
  • shared freeholders insurance
  • holiday homes
  • thatched properties
  • second homes
  • care homes
  • student halls
  • self builds and extensions
  • non-standard construction
  • freehold flats

What do I do next

A five minute call with your BMI adviser will give them the time needed to complete a fact find and explain the options available. Once they have done this, they can research your options and come back to you with your recommendation. If you are happy with this they can arrange for your policy to be put on risk and existing policy cancelled.

If you think you are paying too much for your insurance call us.

You can choose how Bright Money Independent Ltd are paid for mortgages; typically we do not charge however, you can pay a fee, usually 1% of the loan amount,
in cases that more work is required we may agree a fee upfront before any work is undertaken.
For Equity Release we are typically paid by the lender, however we offer a fee only service which is 1.5% of the loan amount.
Trading Address - 5a Cornmarket, Thame, Oxfordshire, OX9 3DX
For protection insurance we offer products from a limited panel of providers
For buildings and contents insurance and accident sickness & unemployment insurance we offer products from a selected panel of providers.
Registered Address - Coleridge House, 5-7A Park Street, Slough, SL1 1PE | Registered in England No 07801150